We live in the 21st century, in the age of information and knowledge. Man is daily bombarded by a wealth of information that he must be able to evaluate, interpret, judge, accept or reject. The school should prepare the critically-minded tomorrow’s citizen who will be able to judge and make the right choices. To achieve this, we need to create a modern school open to society. A school that respects the student and offers him/her opportunities to develop his/her creativity. An attractive school where the student will explore, discover and build new knowledge. Having as a guide the above, we set goals that we organized on axes.
The axes raised concern:
– The logistics infrastructure
– Reforming the school environment
– Relations between teachers, between parents – school – teachers, teachers – students.
– The overall development of pupils (individual, social, emotional)
– Educational processes (teaching methods, programs – innovative actions, student assessment)
– The use of educational material.